Core Facilities - EnSpire Alpha Plate Reader
Location: Biosciences Screening Core
Person responsible: Enda O'Connell
Phone: +353 91 495435
- EnSpire uses proven EnVision technology to give the ultimate AlphaScreen sensitivity but at an affordable price even compared to the lowest priced competitor allowing access to these benefits in a research lab
- AlphaScreen / AlphaLISA assays with benefits in lowered compound interference.
- Lower assay costs, greater dynamic range and reduced wash steps with Alpha technology
- Intuitive, user friendly software
- Ideal for multi-user research environment.
- Confidence in programming and running assays within a very short time of install.
- Touch Screen makes working with the EnSpire fast and pleasant.
- Pre-set AlphaScreen and ELISA assay protocols